OUR HISTORY

In 1942, the Bethlehem Community White Christmas Festival began as several nights of performances that included community groups in song, music, pageantry and drama. Donations collected after each performance were used to extend the spirit of community and sharing throughout the entire year. In 1967 the pageant was discontinued, but the tradition of community spirit was so strong that the activities of the Festival continues today as the Bethlehem Community Fund.